High mixing accuracy, versatile use
The diagonal and horizontal mixers offered by Big Dutchman can be used to mix different ingredients such as cereals, soya, dry minerals, vitamins and fats to produce high-quality feed mixes.
Advantages of the diagonal mixer
- simple system, suitable for small milling plants that produce no more than 1 t/h;
- easy access through a hatch;
- easy mounting on load cells for optimised feed mixes;
- option for manual filling.
Advantages of the horizontal mixer
- double, counter-rotating steel auger along the entire length of the mixer;
- high mixing accuracy (1:100 000);
- very good mixing quality, including small amounts;
- low wear;
- short mixing times;
- maintenance-friendly cleaning opening for better hygiene;
- residue-free emptying;
- double-alloy shaft for a long service life of the auger.